Go to top
- Circulation of library materials-Loan of Library materials via the automated library system
- Written and e-mail notification of overdue library materials
- Interlibrary loan is the process of sharing resources among libraries. If the library does not have the book, journals or other materials you need, the library may be able to obtain them from another library that is also a member of the resource-sharing.
- Referral Service- Referral letters/forms to visit other libraries can be obtained from the library staff.
- Readers Assistance- users are assisted in the selection of library materials on the subject of inquiry. Researchers maybe directed to appropriate sources of information available in CEAT Library.
- Searching Assistance- Instructions and assistance are given in the use of electronic catalogues, databases, internet, etc.
- Accommodation of outside researchers
- Orientation and Library tour- It gives short information/lecture to the patrons and visitors of the library with regard to library facilities, services and policies.
- Internet service- It provides access to users and the opportunity to surf and navigate the information highway.
- Multimedia service- It provides users with relevant information through electronic/nonprint material such as DVD’s CD-ROM’s, electronic resources, etc. It also includes value added services like downloading, typing and printing of research outputs
- Word processing / Typing in the Internet Section
- Current Awareness Services- It announces newly acquired materials and other pertinent library concerns and provides users with a list of library materials upon request.
- Online Databases- Access to databases like Science Direct, IEEE, EBSCO, and GVRL which offers a variety of journal articles and general information respectively.
- Wifi access – provide wireless connection to the internet.
- Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC)- Materials needed such as books, periodicals, indexes, theses/feasibility studies, electronic/AV materials for research can be accessed easily through user-friendly online catalogs.
- Computer terminals – 19 computers with internet access are available to library users.
- Library System – The Library is currently using iLib - UP Integrated Library System to access, catalog and circulate the library materials.
- Carrels – individual carrels are also provided to library users.