This is the latest news from us.
Quick Guide to Activate SINGLE SIGN-ON REMOTE ACCESS via On-Campus/Registered IP Range
Please click here for the complete guide.
The Philippine E-Journals is an expanding collection of academic journals that are made accessible globally through a single Web-based platform. It is hosted by C&E Publishing, Inc., a premier educational publisher in the Philippines and a leader in the distribution of integrated information-based solutions.
Access: On campus
Do you know that under the IPEL Project, you have paid access to these subject areas?
1. Accounting, Finance & Economics
2. Business, Management & Strategy
3. HR, Learning & Organization Studies
4. Information & Knowledge Management
6. Operations, Logistics & Quality
7. Property Management & Built Environment
8. Public Policy & Environmental Management
9. Tourism & Hospitality
10. Library Studies
How do I activate the Access Token?